The Harvey Education Center design is now in the final stages. The HEC design team will be pulled together for one last meeting to provide input on finishes. The committee will look at product types such as rubber, vinyl, linoleum, etc. as options for a resilient surface in the classrooms. We will also look at color selections for wall and trim paint, carpet options, rubber base colors and laminate colors. The schedule is to have bid documents out by July 6th and due to the district on August 1st. Ground breaking is scheduled for mid to late August.
- North Aurelius Status Photos: Demolition of Existing Spaces and New Addition
- Mason Public Schools Opens James C. Harvey Education Center
- North Aurelius Elementary Status Photos: Interior & Exterior Updates
- Alaiedon Elementary Status Photos: Interior & Exterior Updates
- Harvey Education Center Status Photos: Classrooms and Exterior Site Work