The Harvey Education Center design is now in the final stages. The HEC design team will be pulled together for one last meeting to provide input on finishes. The committee will look at product types such as rubber, vinyl, linoleum, etc. as options for a resilient surface in the classrooms. We will also look at color selections for wall and trim paint, carpet options, rubber base colors and laminate colors. The schedule is to have bid documents out by July 6th and due to the district on August 1st. Ground breaking is scheduled for mid to late August.
- North Aurelius Status Photos: Interior corridors and masonry
- Alaiedon Status Photos: Interior masonry and addition progress
- North Aurelius Status Photos: Interior framing and masonry
- North Aurelius Status Photos: Remodel and More
- North Aurelius Status Photos: More Demolition of Existing Spaces and New Addition