The Harvey Education Center design is now in the final stages. The HEC design team will be pulled together for one last meeting to provide input on finishes. The committee will look at product types such as rubber, vinyl, linoleum, etc. as options for a resilient surface in the classrooms. We will also look at color selections for wall and trim paint, carpet options, rubber base colors and laminate colors. The schedule is to have bid documents out by July 6th and due to the district on August 1st. Ground breaking is scheduled for mid to late August.
- Mason Public Schools’ Board Approves Bids for Construction at Harvey Education Center
- District completes back-end upgrades to wireless infrastructure
- Mason Celebrates School Groundbreaking, Announces Accomplishments
- Bond at Work: MPS’s Harvey Education Center Groundbreaking is August 29
- Harvey Education Center Design Released