This week, Mason Public Schools received 5 new buses that were purchased using dollars from Phase 1 of the Capital Improvement Project. These buses are International gasoline buses. Each of these new buses will have a new camera installed before they begin their routes. The district is currently working on the routing plans and bus assignments. Students should check their bus cards when they receive it in the mail to see which bus and route they will be on before school begins.
- North Aurelius Status Photos: Demolition of Existing Spaces and New Addition
- Mason Public Schools Opens James C. Harvey Education Center
- North Aurelius Elementary Status Photos: Interior & Exterior Updates
- Alaiedon Elementary Status Photos: Interior & Exterior Updates
- Harvey Education Center Status Photos: Classrooms and Exterior Site Work